Bidding is open until 5:00 pm on Monday, October 12.
Politics and Get-Out-The-Vote Campaigns are expensive. You can help – and right from the comfort of your own home! Our Lincoln Day Dinner Silent and Live Auctions have gone online. You will find all the usual services, products, local good stuff, and one-of-a-kind items that we normally have. With lots of Americana to boot.
Watch for the coming email for your Live Auction Web Page Link – it’s easy and fun to register, bid, and win.
- The Online Silent Auction starts on October 8 and ends on October 10.
- The Live Auction will be on October 10.
Details to come! Drop by Headquarters, at 411 N Pine in Ellensburg, to take a look at the auction items or view them in the Online Auction Catalog.(coming)
Kittitas County Republican volunteers are in the thick of it. With volunteers door-knocking every day and manning the Headquarters in Ellensburg, we are working hard to build on the success we saw in the primary.
- The state-wide turnout rate in the primary of 55% was the highest in 60 years; and it was a 20% larger turnout rate than just 4 years ago.
- The wave of support earned by Republicans bode well for the upcoming general election as history has shown that the party and the candidates who fare better in the primary go on to exceed vote total expectations in the general election.
- And right now… that’s Republicans.
There is more to do:
- We must be able to fund the rent for the Headquarters for the rest of the election season and continue to produce election pieces to inform voters and motivate them to turn in their ballots.
- We have the opportunity, with the help of the Washington State Republican Party, to produce and mail a “Slate of Endorsed Candidates” to voters in Kittitas County that is within a reasonable budget.